Friday, December 9, 2011

The Ideal Boyfriend




Gasp! I had too much free time hence the birth of this list.
I wanted Santa to send me
THE IDEAL BOYFRIEND
*Sings All I Want for Christmas Is You*





The ideal boyfriend should be someone who...

Does/ Is Not
1. A smoker/ alcoholic/ both
2. Rude/ abusive/ both
3. Cheat/ Flirt
4. A pessimist
5. Too clingy/ obsessive
6. Too controlling
7. Holds his girlfriend's handbag <--- What's THAT all about?!!!
8. A big spender
9. Lazy
10. Shows Public Display Of Affection
11. Abuses the "I Love You(s)" <--- I'm sorry I'm weird like that
12. Too buff/ vain/ both
13. Too skinny
14. Arrogant/ Jerk-like  <--- complete turnoff! Hmmph!
15. Annoying
16. Temperamental
17. Gay <--- No offence.

On the other side of the coin, he should be someone who...

Does/ Is
1. Has a good great sense of humour
2. Knows how to play the guitar/ piano/ both
3. Courteous on the road
4. Polite & respects others
5. Random & sometimes lame
6. A food junkie
7. Shares almost similar taste in music, food and movies
8. Has a religion
9. A good listener
10. Caring
11. Remembers birthday
12. Good looking <--- Eh, should be no. 2  -.-
13. Loves dogs and loathes cats <---Lol. Just because.
14. A family man/ Loves children
15. Speaks & understands English <--- Patut no. 1 (double -.-)
16. Loyal
17. A gentleman
18. Outrageously loud and outgoing
19. A boyfriend AND a best friend to his girlfriend <--- A definite must!
20. Wears boxers not briefs <--- Boxers are BETTER than briefs   ^^v
21. A virgin <--- Lol. Again, just because.
22. Single

This is starting to sound too unrealistic and ridiculous
Anyhow,
Santa, please deliver a boy like that for Christmas
If that fails,
God, please help me find that someone when I'm 21
Sadhu, sadhu, sadhu

2 comments: