Thursday, March 14, 2013

The Now And The Then

Wow, it's been ages since I posted anything :B

I've started Semester 2 doing Psychology. Still learning MORE theories and one of my worse subjects, Statistics. Seriously, I thought that wasn't what I signed up for?

Truth be told, nothing really interesting that I can write about

I came across this quote,  "Do one thing everyday that scares you" and I find it pretty meaningful. It's not really easy to keep up with but at least I started somewhere. Since last semester, I found myself being pretty shy, unlike my usual self. I would stutter and have really really low level of confidence during presentations. I also planned on joining a few events but in the end chickened out. But it's all changing now! I made more friends. Even if those who I don't talk to, I at least smile at them. I tend to want to volunteer to speak during presentations. I joined World Mental Health Day but hasn't started on anything. Things are really starting to shape into what I hope university life would be like. I'd hate to leave university not doing anything. So that was overcoming my fear for me, well sort of.

And I donated a bag of blood! There's another blood donation campaign in April. How many months after I last donated my blood can I do it again? Also, I've been thinking of signing up as an organ donor once I officially turn 21. But I'd probably have to let my parents know first.

I also learned to cook better. At least to me it seems better, haha. I just recently learned to cook chicken rice and mee hun kueh because I felt like eating them and I can't find them at my area here. Never in my life did I think cooking can be this fun :D Seriously, TRY IT.

Studies been okay. Assignments piling up but they're manageable I suppose. Hopefully I'll score better in Semester 2 compared to Semester 1. The aim for this sem: 3.25

Fighting!

I've also developed a HUGE crush on Nichkhun from 2PM <3


I came across this song while watching Vampire Diaries. It's so romantic :) I want to dance to this with my future husband. WHERE IS MY BOYFIE/ HUSBAND? I demand you make yourself visible NAAWWWW


I'm also going to watch U-Kiss perform LIVE next week! Kevin and Eli YAAAAAAAAAAA



1 comment:

  1. U gonna watch who perform live?! WHEN. DOES THIS INDICATE THE GILANESS STARTING SOON.

    ReplyDelete