Monday, January 2, 2012

Helllllloooooooooooooooo...


I am in love with this song.
Kinda reminds me of my uncle's wedding,
which isn't too long ago.
Finally!
He's finally married!

Uncle Stephen & Aunt Katherine
What a way to end 2011!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
2012.
It is a new beginning
Weeee~

I have a new principle to add to my current one.
This year it would be
"What Doesn't Kill You Only Makes You Stronger"

I say this because,
I'll be starting Uni this year
I'll be meeting new friends
I'll be in a totally new environment

Intimidating
Yet
Very VERY exciting!

In 2012,
I will...
Tell a guy that I like him
Know how to cook not just egg or instant noodle
Know how to play the guitar

Don't want to list down so many lah
Nanti tak dapat buat, malu aje
:S

I will also pray more
And be more thankful!

I guess that is achievable,
I hope

;)

Oh, and I will turn 20!
People, start taking me more seriously!
:P

No comments:

Post a Comment