Thursday, January 19, 2012

So Empty

Honestly, I have no inspiration to write.
No theme.
No ideas.
Nothing.

Frankly, I just wanna ramble on and on about
PIERRE BOUVIER
It's difficult not to fall in love with that face. T.T
vocalist of Simple Plan.
But I shall save you all the trouble
And wait til' I meet up with my two best friends.

Can I tell you what I have been doing these few days though?

Been going on Twitter and reading Pierre's tweets
Been hoping that someday he'll reply my tweets
Though he hasn't
But thou shall not give up!

Been hackling my friend on Facebook by
Posting Simple Plan's videos

Been on YouTube watching Simple Plan's videos.

And now lemme tell you what I have not been doing.

Have not been doing much thinking about my future!
Gasp!
There are so few public universities that offer Pyschology.
Thought USM has that course
But I have been deceived.
So goodbye, USM.
Figured if I cannot get into a public university or get the course that I wanted.
I will try getting into University of Nottingham?
Is it any good?
Bahhh.
I don't even know.

Who has all the answers for me?
Don't tell me Google.
Because all I Google(d) about is Pierre Bouvier

I can't think right now.

2 comments:

  1. Totally understand ur thinking about future bit. And who is this Pierre Bouvier guy? Tak pernah dengar pun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woi! Pierre is the vocalist of Simple Plan la. I wrote up there what. >.>

    ReplyDelete