Monday, November 4, 2013

Random #8

Wow so much going on in my mind right now.

1. Thoughts on Tabitha. Thinking about how things will be different if she is around. I haven't been thinking much about her lately but because I met her eldest sis the other day, and the way she talks reminds me of Tabitha. I really miss her, badly. 

2. How much I appreciate my friends in University right now. I think I finally grasp the meaning of true friendship and how friends play a really big role especially now, when I'm far away from home, far away from my comfort zone. I feel like I have stepped out of my comfort  zone multiple of times now that I am in KL. Feels pretty good most of the time. But sometimes there is a need to just step back into it and reflect on life. Like right now. 

3. Thinking how complicated relationships can be. Our feelings is just one pile of mess on its own. When it comes to relationships, it just defies all logic and reasoning. Like you can knock a ton of sense into someone, let him/ her see the big, clear picture but at the end of the day, 'feelings' is the one that screws up everything. 

4. Worrying about how I am doing this semester. It is not going the way I want to. Been procrastinating so much lately. It's like having things done at the last minute, has become a habit. I am settling for "as long as I pass" instead of wanting to do well. Get your head together, Kelsey. 

5. I really really miss home. 

6. I just want to run. Is this a form of escapism? 

7. I want to talk to that someone, someday. Like have a proper conversation

1 comment:

  1. I agree with no. 2 a lot.. especially nowadays when I'm kinda cacat. So much worry and concern for me I feel bad most of the time.

    Number 3 - I'm messed up, clearly.

    Number 4 - I feel like I'm on the way there as well. We gotta remind ourselves that 'pain' is temporary while success is forever. In a way. ;)

    Number 5 - home probably misses you too. But think about it, now you truly appreciate the little things that home has to offer. Something we probably would not have realised had circumstances been different.

    ReplyDelete