Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Disappointed, yet again.

When will it end?
When will I stop feeling this way?

I was dumb for thinking there was a spark of hope.
Stupid for wanting a shot.
Foolish for feeling all giggly around you.
Naive for thinking that you were different.

What is it about her that draws so many bees?
The sweet honey that she produces?
Or the fact that she is the Queen Bee, the almighty one?

I assumed you were smart enough to see pass all that.
Assumed you had eyes to see further than that.
Assumed your heart digs deeper that just a facade.
Again, I assumed you were different.

They tried to tell me to never assume.
It makes an ass out of you and me.
That part probably is true.
It definitely made an ass out of me.

I'm done with liking you.
Over the crush I once kept so long.

It's the end of you.
Yet, the beginning of a heartbreak.


No comments:

Post a Comment