Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Tabitha

14th February 2009.
Who can forget that day?



We were all sad when Tabitha passed away. Busy mourning and wetting our pair of eyes.

But we overlooked the fact that she IS in a better place now. With no sufferings.at.all. She was buried a Christian so she's with Christ now. And I believe good people go to Heaven, there's where she must be at now.

Read a blog some time ago and I came across something that made me think and ponder on what the blogger blogged about.

When we were busy crying and in a state of grieve, Tabitha was probably in Heaven wondering why? She is happy in the Lord's kingdom. She's with Jesus Christ. Many can only wish to be in her place.

Rejoice.
That's what we should have done.

But everything is easier said than done.

Regardless of everything, I do miss you and I can't wait to see you again, Shit Brat <3


No comments:

Post a Comment