Monday, September 23, 2013

Food or Thought?

I cannot decide on the mood right now. I have been listening to emo songs but I am not particularly emotional or anything. Just that emo songs are also very soothing, kind of like the one below


Also the voice of the singer is really calm and sexy

Haven't been back home in quite some time. I am dying with having to eat the same food or worse still, not knowing what to cook for dinner. I NEED ME SOME MALACCAN FOOD. Or a car to drive out and hunt for some KL food. When will I be brave enough to drive in KL? T-T


I would do anything to have those food now. The epitome of home sick eventhough home is just a 2-hour journey away.

Been putting a lot of time into WMHD. We recently did a launch and a song mob, which were pretty successful? I assume so. I had to leave halfway during the MOST interesting event for my Quantitative assessment. FML I really suck in timing. I know I have said this countless of times but I am really glad I joined WMHD. I'm most excited for the new places I get to go with these people. I am no longer stuck facing only the four walls in my room. Yay!

Most of the WMHD people are in there. Photo credit to Jo Li

I also realised that my biological clock is crazy again. I can now stay up til 7 am but will wake up really late in the afternoon, usually when I start feeling really hungry. This is bad right? And this semester sees me being so nonchalant about my studies despite nearing deadlines and mid-terms coming. Focus, Kelsey!

I have a lot on my mind right now. Maybe I should just list them down.

1. Figuring out if I should confess to this guy but then questioning why? When did life become so complicated? Haha it probably isn't, I just love exaggerating. But it is nice being around him and knowing more about him. My friend says give it time. I am more comfortable around him now and it brightens my day whenever I see him in University. I'm corny like that, I'm sorry.

2. I feel the need to go for a run. To train for my 10k marathon in a month's time and to just lose some weight and to feel healthy. /I'm fat and unhealthy for my size ERMAIGAWDD O.O

3. To prioritise. Especially in my studies. The goal this time is 3.25. If I can get higher, that would be great. But Social Psychology and Advanced Quantitative might just be the death of me. Need. To. Start. Studying. Soon. Today.

4. Start on group assignments. The assignments this semester are a pain in the butt because we need to get out to do group activity or interview someone. Really not looking forward to it.

5. Get more involved with Re:ed. I haven't attended any classes since the start of the new semester.

6. Find out my purpose in life. Haha. Okay, let me rephrase. Put more thoughts into my future. Set goals I want to achieve by the end of this year. But usually when it comes to goals, then it involves "getting good grades for my current semester", how boring. I need to work on a list a.s.a.p.

Everything is just a clutter in my head right now. 50 shades of cloudiness (Yes, I've been reading 50 Shades of Grey)

I must say I was quite disappointed that my WMHD article didn't appear in the R.AGE section in the Star although they e-mailed and said they would publish my piece. But I'll try again one day.

2013 has been kind to me so far. Turning 21 and getting more exposure, meeting new people and hopefully growing each day have been more than just a blessing. 3 more months til it ends so lets try to accomplish more things!

Overall, I am thankful.

1 comment:

  1. Email them (R.AGE) and ask WWHHHYYYYYYYYY.

    And you know, yesterday.. i was really really really dying to have buah keluak. =(

    ReplyDelete