Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Random #2


Went to watch 'We Not Naughty' today.


Just like every Jack Neo's film, 
There were sad moments
Happy ones
And moments which were so nonsensical you can't even take them seriously

And Shawn Lee is actually pretty cute


:D

Of course I have to find at least one guy to be pretty decent looking if I am gonna watch a show
Pfft, come on!

But nothing beats Caucasian guys.
Like this guy below


Blonde hair
Dreamy blue eyes
Tall


That face alone is..
Enough to melt my heart
<3

And then I find out that he is dating Vanessa Hudgens


And that was enough to break my heart into a tiny million pieces.
WHY HER?!
T.T

2 comments:

  1. Who is that guy la? Smexxxy meh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tha Ah mo guy? Damn cute lah! >.< He's this guy from this show called 'Switched At Birth'. Watch it after you finish your A-levels ^^

      Delete