Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Gone For Too Long

I am not dead yet! ^^ Just wanted to post a few updates. I went on a cruise and came back, safely. Thank God. First time experiencing sea sick. It ain't pretty. But the cruise experience was hell of amazing. Loved the variety of food. And good looking Filipino crew members. I'm gonna marry a Filipino guy if all else fails. Lol. I am still working at a daycare centre. Survived longer than I expected. Was way tougher than I imagined it to be. Kids are kids and all kids are brats. That much I gathered from my experience of working. But at the end of the day, all hate is gone when these little brats give me a hug and a peck on the cheek (well some of them do). However, all great things have to come to an end. With that said, I am left with only 8 more working days. It will be a bittersweet goodbye. The other day, a few Christian people went around my taman to preach. One of the guys saw me and he started talking to me in Malay. I was shocked! I couldn't understand what he said cos he was too 'pelat' and that was when I realised he thought maybe I was a maid. -.- Anyway they were Jehovah Witnesses. And he preached to me about knowledge and wisdom from the Scripture. Passed me a pamphlet to read and inside it read 'Do You Know Who The Creator Is?' Flipped through it and again I was surprised that they included Buddhism in it. But in short it said that Buddhism was a religion that was not proven. And that it's followers based everything on superstitions. Which in short meant that Buddhism has no creator? I was dumbfounded by that alone and chucked the pamphlet away. He even said, 'Hope to speak speak to you again.' Ya, I don't think so. There will be no next time. About 5 minutes ago, my tour guide from Indonesia just called me. What a shocker! Haha nice guy. I'm typing all these using the iPad 2. Not bad but an iPad 2 is definitely not sufficient to replace a laptop/ computer. Still very disappointed with its low quality camera. Blehhh... What happened to all my spacings?!

No comments:

Post a Comment