Saturday, June 23, 2012

Nervous Breakdown

I am so fat for someone my size and height. I think I'm obese. Need to start running/ jogging again. So, I went to look for a room in KL today. Found one which was kinda pricey. To me, I don't think it is worth it to pay for that kinda price just for the room with a bed, attached bathroom and one miserable table as my study table. Ok there is the kitchen and they'll provide us with an induction cooker. But I cannot cook! Need to put 'Learn to cook, FAST!' on my list also. I will have 5 roommates since the unit I am staying in has 3 bedrooms. OMGSSSSSS! It really is happening! Will I survive in KL? Ok I probably will. But I am not the friendliest or nicest kid to talk to. I feel like I can communicate better with adults. Is that weird? Or what if my roommates only speak Mandarin. Holy shitssss! On the up side is, if I fail to make any new friend, I can always count on Karthik Arun, well sort of. Inhale. Exhale. 'What Doesn't Kill You Only Makes You Stronger!'

3 comments:

  1. WOI IF YOU FAIL TO MAKE A NEW FRIEND YOU HAVE MEEEEE


    ahahahhaa jokes la. Impossible you won't find a new friend. There will always be retards like us around!

    WELCOME TO KL! SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha so sweet of you la, cuz! Where do u stay in KL? I bet we are miles apart :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. No la, about 30 mins ni. =)
    Damansara right? Cannot cook no problem. Food everywhere! =P

    ReplyDelete