Tuesday, June 26, 2012

A White Lie Won't Hurt, Right?

To answer my own question, a white lie hurts. Anyway, so I recently told a lie to quit my job. Not one of my finest lies, I must say. Need more practice because they say 'Practice Makes Perfect!' ;) I thought I have managed to escape work and just lazed around for a whole month plus before I enter that dangerous city they call Kuala Lumpur where I am forced to inhabit and make friends with complete strangers. :p Ok jokes aside. Ya as I was saying, I thought I got to do that until the Principal said 'You don't want to work for me anymore ah? Come back the 1st week of July lah' I tell you, I was caught off guard so I managed to laugh and said 'You can call me if you need anymore help' WHAT WAS I THINKING?!!!! Must be in my nature to be nice to people. :D Don't get me wrong. I do enjoy working there. By far the BEST job I have. No angry customers or parents. And I get to hit kids who are naughty. That place is heaven I tell you....for about a week. Then the demons get released and before you know it, you are losing your patience, your voice and lastly your insanity! But like I say, I am just nice by nature, so I might consider going back to work for the last 2 weeks of July and that's it! Besides getting extra money won't hurt. :D *starts singing 'it's all about the money, money, moneyyyyy!!!'*

No comments:

Post a Comment