Tuesday, June 26, 2012

A Normal Problem, No?

I think someone is mad at me now and I am mad at myself for letting it get to me. Honestly don't think that she has the right to be mad at me when the other person is pretty chill about it. But then again, this might just all be in my head. Although I am quite convinced that my instinct is right. I think I am also getting my period soon. Lol totally irrelevant. But proofs to accompany my totally irrelevant statement. I cannot control my anger during that period of the month, pun intended. Hence the statement above about being mad. And also because I lashed out at the kids yesterday. If I am there any longer and I don't control my anger, I might have to be filed for child abuse. This evening I was about to fall asleep when my phone rang. Ignored it and a few seconds later my house phone rang. Then the dog barked. Was gonna sleep again before my handphone started vibrating again! Slept for what seemed like a short time and the alarm went off. Was beyond frustrated I had to yell into the pillow. Wtf has become of me?! Is this normal? My oestrogen,FSH,LH and progesterone levels are sky-rocketting like angry bulls being provoked. Everything seems to be heightening EXCEPT my height. -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment