Sunday, September 23, 2012

On Malaysian Ground (OMG)

Just came back from the OMG event at Actors Studio in Lot 10.
Had so much fun, I tell you.
It's like this gathering to showcase Malaysian YouTube artists.
OMG everyone there is damn talented!
Seriously, the best 3 hours show that I've gone through
And best of all, it was free!



There were 5 main YouTube channels there

And like 50% of the YouTube artists above finished their degree in Help Uni doing Psych
Or is still studying in Help University
Or is gonna enter Help University

Just find that pretty amazing.

Ok enough about that

There's this question that is bugging me in my head
"What can I do when I look myself in the pictures and find myself the least bit attractive?"
It doesn't help also that I am short.

No comments:

Post a Comment