Thursday, September 27, 2012

I Pray

I don't usually pray a lot
The only times I pray will probably be
during Wesak Day
and when I'm helpless and need help from God

That's bad, right?

But to compensate that, I do good everyday
Maybe not everyday
But most of the time

My point is...
I don't really have a valid point

But I wanna pray now

I pray that everything will go smoothly for everyone 
 To friends who are away from me ; I hope you're having the time of your life in University
To my family ; I hope work for you is good and you're making tonnes of money
To my grandparents ; I hope that you'll stay healthy for as long as God will let you. I love you.
To people who have to travel to get to University ; I hope you're safe and guarded
To the lecturers ; I hope you're giving your best being an educator
To that guy I have a crush on ; I hope you'll recognise me and know my name

No comments:

Post a Comment