Friday, March 9, 2012

Another One Bites The Dust

It's unfortunate to say that I didn't do that well for STPM
*cries*

No, I didn't fail any papers of course
Thank God
But I didn't get that pointer I was aiming for either.

You know that feeling whereby people expected you to do good and then they hear your results and you can look into their eyes and see/ hear what they're thinking.out.loud?
Like, 
"OH. That's it?"

Yea, that's it.

I have difficulty telling people my results because I do not want to see that look in their eyes anymore.
I'm ashamed of my own results.

Then my brother told me,
"It's okay. It's just a piece of paper. Your results won't matter when you start working'

It probably won't.
But right now, it's everything I can think about.

Thou shall not give up!
I know I could have done better
Did I give it my all?
Probably half-heartedly.

And Maths just likes screwing with me.

This is just the beginning, right?
Thank God I'll start Uni at 20.
It's like a whole new beginning
And then, maybe STPM won't matter that much

For now, let STPM be a reminder for me to excel in my Psychology course.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on GETTING DONE with STPM in general, it must be such a huge sigh of relief!

    Have you decided on where to go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha THANKIUUUUUU.. That sigh of relief came in Dec. Lol.
    I'm applying for IMU and NTU, Sg. I didn't meet the requirements for Uni of Nottingham. Damn

    ReplyDelete