Thursday, March 29, 2012

Not A Racist Post, Just Sayin'

Today I changed the route where I take my dog for his usual walk
Because I had to take some stuff from my grandparents
So I was walking towards the other end,
Near the Kampung where, well Kampung people live
And not to forget the Rempits
How can we forget about the uneducated Rempits?

My, my..

This isn't the first time
They tried to get exceptionally close to me while riding their stupid bikes
Tried whistling and calling me "Ah Moi"
And then snickering like they did something intelligent

Ah Moi??
Are you fcking kidding me?!

Again, my, my..

How I have to live with these kind of people so close to me is really painful
How I have to deal with them for a year and a half in Form 6 is torturous
How they can get away with things while being so uneducated, rude and just plain loser-ish is beyond me

And they wonder why our education system is degrading

Why don't we start with educating these monkeys to stop being such hooligans and start acting more like human beings?


Just saying.

1 comment: