Friday, March 2, 2012

A Visit to SPCA -- Mind-blowing!

I went to SPCA this morning.
The place looks kinda run-down
Guess they don't enough funds
Yikes!

And there were so many abandoned dogs and cats there!
Makes me wonder,
"How can human beings be this cruel?"
"How can they leave their pets unattended for?"

Animals have feelings too.

I didn't manage to chat with the caretakers there.
They were busy cleaning the cages when we arrived
Bad timing. Lol.
And also cos they speak Mandarin.
So if I have to speak to them, it's like the chickens talking to the ducks.
Which happen to be my 2 favourite food
:D

THE DOGS
I saw a Basset Hound for the first time!
More commonly known as the "Hush Puppies"



There's a Golden Retriever there too.
Funny thing is, it has a sac sort of hanging at it's front.
First thing that came into my mind was,
"This dog's testicles are in front?!"
But that's ridiculous!
Every Bio student knows that testicles are at the back.
Or are they not?
I never knew why the "testicles" were there though.


And a Shih Tzu


Some Mongrels were there too of course





CUTE PUPPY EYES. Awww

GIVE ME A HIGH-5--paw style!

PLEASE BRING ME HOME :'(


The Asian dog.
This dog is such a unique breed.
Something I've never seen before.
And cos it has eyes of an Asian.
Mata sepet
Tee hee!



Unknown Breeds 
to Kelsey Wee the noob








The Beauty
I don't know what breed either
But I wonder who would have given up this dog
Or why it's still unadopted




The Labrador puppy.
Fall in love with it, like I did.
Why didn't anyone adopt it?!
*sigh*

COME, COME. PLAY WITH ME!
WHY YOU NO PLAY WITH ME?!
LET ME BITE YOU! 
THIS FEELS GOOD!
AND THIS! 
PLUS THIS!

 Si Manja
I think it's a Mongrel too
It came out of its cage and started attacking us!
Nah, just came to manja



No, I'm NOT choking it


The Disabled Dogs
It's front leg needed to be amputated
It's really sad to see the way it has difficulty just walking normally
:'(


TRUE SURVIVOR

You cannot tell from this angle though.



The one below had difficulty standing up
I think its back two legs were really weak



THE CATS
Frankly speaking, I do not know how to differentiate cats
They all look the same, for crying out loud!

The Mischievous One

The Innocent One

The Sneezy One

The Attacker

The Babe

The Surprised One

The Scary One

It's a pity that these animals were left there 
But thank God for the caretakers
Hopefully someone adopts them someday

I made a video/ picture slideshow
Will upload it soon!

2 comments:

  1. Nice pics. All the doggies are like.. busy entertaining you. And the cats are just like.. pissedd off at you hahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hence, the reason why I hate cats. Wee~~~

    ReplyDelete