Wednesday, March 28, 2012

This Is Not A Happy Post

Warning : Kelsey Wee gets really pissed off really easily these few days.


I opened my mail today and one of the many junk mails is an acceptance letter to IMU
Which I had to go through all the trouble to apply
etc. Downloading freakin' Internet Explorer because Firefox or Google Chrome just ain't cool enough
Getting my documents scanned 
Paying the non-refundable processing fee of RM 150
Okay, maybe that wasn't much of a hassle

And later deciding NOT to enter IMU cos the surrounding is just too creepy. 
If I get killed and my body thrown somewhere, people will probably get the news a few months later when my body starts decaying.

What am I gonna do with my life?
T.T

I went for the HELP open day last Saturday.
But I didn't manage to get to the main campus because the GPS is so hopeless
And I didn't get to see the place where I'll possibly live in
And I'm so curious because there is no photo of this on the website
Where is the attached bathroom in my room?
>.>

I sort of decided that I'm gonna go to HELP and get myself enrolled for the August intake 
But now I am having second thoughts, AGAIN!
For God's sake!

I will not make my final decision til' I see the campus and HELP residence

And so I went for the Facon Education Fair in EQ the other day
Holy hell, it was packed with people, it made me so nervous
Yes, I hate crowded places

Anyway, I was scouting for Universities which offer Psychology
And we're back to square one
I really hate all these
Hate is an understatement, actually.

If you haven't notice, yes I'm pretty cranky right now
I'm getting a monthly visit from a very good friend
And my hormones are spiralling like they have mad cow disease

I was so angry just now cos I could not log into Google
And then I got so annoyed I had to listen to music from other blogs because I was in the midst of an emotional song
And I swear the Internet connection cannot get any slower
The slightest thing can prick me, I kid not.

I really don't give a damn anymore

This song fits my situation perfectly


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Haha. Where is the stop button in your blog? You don't seem like the type who would put a song on her blog

      Delete
  2. And my hormones are spiralling like they have mad cow disease
    HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA WTF

    Pls tell me where you decide to go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha you sampat po. I will put up a post of where I'm going, don't worreyh!

      Delete