Wednesday, October 3, 2012

School...again.

Let me just point out that doing assignments is a pain in the ass.
It's not even funny what we have to do.
Imagine doing my thesis in third year
o.O

Okay, breathe.
People survived it. 
I can too...
right?
O.O

Anyhow, university life hasn't been really exciting for me.
Maybe I'm not being initiative enough,
not participating in more activities
But in my defence, assignments take up a lot of time
And then sleeping gets in the way.
Sleeping always fights for my time 
Awww..

I really don't wanna graduate 3 years from now and when people ask me,
 "So what have you learn in University? Did you get to meet many new exciting people?"
And my answer will probably be,
"Errr....." *runs away*

I will try my best to participate more and meet more new people
Not that I don't like the company of my new friends
But it just doesn't feel right
Like there's still a missing piece in the puzzle
I haven't found that someone whom I can really be myself with
Especially a Malaysian who can understand my Malaysian lingo
Sometimes having to speak only in English without rojak-fying your words is tough
Who knew?

It's been a month.
I want to meet new people.
Mood switch to being a psychologist : I WILL meet new people.

Oh I just learned about Freud today
Just an introductory to personality
Fell asleep halfway through class
Seriously, 8 am classes are too early lah. Why can't they change to 11 am instead?
T.T
Anyway, Freud..lecturer said Freud's theory mostly based on sex
How having the desire to have sex is considered a "sin"
How enjoying sex is disgusting
What's wrong with you, Freud?
But to his defence, he was brought up during the Victorian era

Lecturer also said if Freud were brought back to life to watch "Sex & the City", he'd probably get multiple heart attacks
LMAO

2 comments:

  1. Freud. FREUD. Nightmare during my psychology. Read about Little Hans yet? god.

    I think even with my new found freedom (so much more time) in uni.. its still not enough to do all the things I want to omggg.

    And not being able to malaysianify yourself.. haha.. been there done that during my a levels. HAVE FUN. LAH. =P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha don't scare me can. I sort of thought the personality part which I'm learning is pretty interesting.
      Ya I have ample of time in uni also. Idk what I waste them on :/
      I need to get more cray cray Malaysian friends..asap!

      Delete