Wednesday, February 1, 2012

F*cking Pissed Off

I am actually very angry right now.
Okay.
Maybe not angry.
Just really unsatisfied.

For those out there whom I may not have updated,
I have started working.
Yes, you heard me right.
But I only have to work for 4 days.
Not a week.
But a month.
4 days a MONTH.
But after this month, I am NEVER going back doing the same job.

I'll tell you why.

I work in a place called Fuji Xerox, in Melaka Raya.
All I have to do is call clients and ask for their meter readings.
Seems pretty easy?
Ya that's what I thought.

But I forgot that humans with lack of manners still exist.
Humans with ego.
And humans with temper.

I can understand when people get annoyed when asked for their meter readings.
They have to probably drag their lazy ass off the chair,
Get to the photostat machine,
Press a few buttons (only 3 simple steps actually)
And then read out the readings to me.

I get that.

And I also get it when they say 'please hold on',
they mean to LITERALLY hold on.

I don't get annoyed by that.
So why should they?

But what I cannot tolerate is people with temper and has no manners.

The following happened to me this morning.

Me : Selamat pagi. Boleh saya cakap dengan Encik *asshole*?
Asshole : Ya. Saya.
Me : Hi. Saya dari Fuji Xerox. Boleh saya dapatkan bacaan meter encik?
Asshole : Eh u semalam kan dah janji nak call back 30 minit kemudian. Habis, u ingat saya tak de kerja lain ke? Hari-hari duk kat mesin jaga mesin?


Just to clear things off, I did call him back as promised 30 minutes later.
But the line was engaged (asshole)
And it was also the time I finished work.

I should have told him that.
But I was too shocked that I was being told off.
For something that I didn't even do wrong.
Gahhhh..
And I know not to mess with a man filled with fury.

He probably had a bad day.
But is that really a reason to put it out on the next person you have a phone conversation with?
That is not a pass for him to be rude and egoistic.

Right???

I'm so fckin mad.

God, please give me a clarity of mind.
And clients with manners for my last day of work.
#pray

1 comment:

  1. Sabaaar, sabaaar!

    This in a way is a patience test. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete