Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Tomorrow Came Early

Tomorrow is the 29th February 2012
I am gonna do something spectacular that will blow your mind!

am
gonna
learn
the
guitar
and
make
my 
neighbours
deaf

especially you, you son of a bitch.

:D
Nyahahahahahahaha!





Whoa pro giler! That would be me...in never. Heh!



This would be the neighours
Me neighbours will say...


Nyahahahaha!

On another totally unrelated note,
I went job hunting today.
Might be working at a daycare sort of place for only half a day, on weekdays
Pay is about RM 400- RM 450.
Sounds good, no?
Sounds pretty awesome to meh!
Waiting for the Principal to call back
*fingers crossed*

Contemplating whether to get an iPad 2 or Samsung Galaxy Tab 
Hmm..
Need to get some cash first.
Bahhh..

Is an iPad 2 any good?
Comment!

And there's free engraving if you get it from a MAC store.
I'm gonna engrave my pretty little name there
And maybe a quote
Like
Something really awesome and genius
Gonna have to take time to figure that one out.
>.>

Damn, I'm bored to my socks


Ze left or ze right?
That's ze ques-ti-on

Totally random info : I got a total of 1019 views on my blog. Hurrray!

2 comments:

  1. 1019 views? All from me lah. Stalker maaa.

    Hahahahha totally iPad 2 man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha ya you're practically the only person who comments on my blog. *cries* I didn't know I had a fan base *cries even more*

    ReplyDelete