Thursday, October 18, 2012

Blessed

I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOWWWW! >.<

I just wanna hug everyone. /HUGGSSS

Free hugs, anyone?
Picture from Google

I've just completed my assignment which is not due tomorrow but the tutor wants to have a look at the draft anyways. I've been so stressed out and distracted lately. Especially with Twitter and Facebook, even though there's nothing interesting going on. Haha. Actually I'm sort of "stalking" someone and I think I might have scared him away on Twitter :/ But I just wanna be friends :( Oh wells.

About the assignment. I've honestly given my best despite the procrastination so I hope it turns out well. I've never known how badly assignments can contribute to my grades. Now that I know, I'm not about to screw it especially when I know I can score in this. 

God works wonders, doesn't He? :D

I was about to give up doing my assignment. I know you're thinking, "Assignments. Pffft. A piece of cake." But seriously. I was stuck at one point and really didn't know how to go about with it. I've downloaded about 20 journals but most of them I found out later were kinda irrelevant. I even gave up reading the journals cos they were so long winded =.=
 I was about to give up when I remembered an inspirational quote which says,
 "God will not give you what you cannot handle"
 And so I held on to it. I prayed for God to give me the strength to carry on and I know if I try my best, He would guide me through.

Time was also a factor. I'm not about to show papers filled with crap to the tutor tomorrow.  That would be idiotic

I'm not trying to sound intimidating or in any way trying to creep you off. But facing these circumstances I can only count on God, although I'm not all that sure of my religion. But I know that there's a God and believing in God makes things a lot easier. 

So thank you, God. You are amazing in every way.
<3

I've been listening to U-Kiss 0330 although I know nothing of what they are singing. But the music is AWE-SAAAMMM! When I say I've been listening, I've had it on replay for more than 10 times. I'm still not sick of it. :/

First time putting up a Korean video. Ahha!

And no, I'm still not into K-pop or whatever. But guys who can dance are really hot.

Things are finally getting in place. I can feel it. I know I can do well in this mid-term if I give it my all again. 
:D

I have a sudden craving for satay panggang. Pork satay. I WANTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment