Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Thank You, God.

Waking up every morning thanking God for another day. 

There is so much to be thankful for but where do I begin?

Nevertheless, to compensate that, the new me vows to be 
More charitable
More sociable
More friendly

So starting tomorrow, I will smile to at least 5 people, every single day
Sounds easy?

...
It really isn't
T.T

:) :) :) :) :)
Because smiling is just so contagious

Speaking of being more charitable, there will be a blood donation at Wisma Help this Friday
So excited!
Hopefully this time I can finally give away my O+ blood to...well, everyone.
:D
Here's to crossing out "Blood Donation" off le bucket list.

1 comment:

  1. What a coincidence. I was just typing up a new post.. about being grateful. =)

    And! O+! Wow, you have great potential to be a blood donator hahahha. Blog about it okehhh!

    ReplyDelete