Monday, October 29, 2012

Video Project

 I recently had to do a video project for my Mass Communication class
Yea, I'm doing Psychology, why the heck am I in a MC class? 
Trust me, I ask myself that every time I'm in class

So we had to submit a video onto YouTube.
I want you to watch the video below and let me know what you think in the comment below, please.


We shot this using my digital camera so don't mind the video quality
I edited the video, put in the songs and subtitles (although part of it ran when I uploaded onto YouTube)

Let me know if you understood the video
If you felt the storyline was weak
If the video was really boring to you

If the songs were awesome
Haha

Which part of the video did you like
(Was it when I appeared >.<)
Which part did you not like? 

Constructive criticism is much appreciated!
Thank you in advance.

Please comment.

Love you! <3

PS: Did you notice the "boss" skipping at 0.41-0.42?
PSS : Did you notice Putri scratching her head at 4.55 when she walked away?
LOLs

1 comment:

  1. My favouritest part was when you appeared!


    HAHAHAHHAHAA JOKES OF COURSE NOT WHY WOULD I SAY THAT. <3

    Tbh I think it was very predictable what would happen.. and maybe it doesn't look very realistic. What was the title of the assignment anyway?

    ReplyDelete