Friday, October 5, 2012

I Do Not Have Enough Creative Juice To Think Of A Title

Do you actually read the title before reading the content?
Curious to find out.

So my cousin asked me to update my blog more often (yes, you know who you are because you happen to be the only cousin whom I chat with. I have such a sad life and you still owe me good food in KL.)

2 thumbs up for f-o-o-d

I currently don't have much to blog about. Like I said uni has deem to be pretty boring for me.
I have no boyfriend so no juice to squeeze out from me.

I kinda look up to this guy who happens to be quite well known on YouTube but it's unlikely he knows who I am unless I go up to him and introduce myself. But I don't see him around anymore so that's not gonna happen anytime soon. Was thinking of going up to his brother instead and try to make friends since he is the same age as me and will be in Help soon. We'll see how. I'm desperate for new friends. Like desperate with a humongous D.

I have so much free time since Malaysian studies haven't started. There's so much time but at the same time, there's not enough time. Woah that's a lot of repetition. Ya, it's true. I don't know what I waste my ample free time on, honestly. I should use that time to make new friends lah. But I don't see anyone whom I can really connect with. Gahh somebody kill meh.

Erm....erm...

I should start driving in KL next year. If I have to continue eating the same food for more than a year, I might have to just kill myself. Imagine I've not had a single pork for a month. A freaking month without digesting pork. That is such a sin in my book. Tskk tskk..

Okay, this is getting a tad bit boring.
I'll be doing community service soon so I'll probably upload pictures then.

It's 2 am and I have class in 6 hours. Blehh

You don't say

In the meantime, go entertain yourself with these videos.
They're quite funny



Images were retrieved from Google and videos from YouTube, duh.

2 comments:

  1. Two thumbs up for food as well omg. And oh yeahhhhh babeh I now know someone else who has yet to do Malaysian studies and is already doing first year degree. I have to do moral as well fml. Go and join some clubs and societies la!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eh why u have to take moral studies? In A levels not take already meh? I no time for clubs man but thinking of joining one soon just to meet new people. Haha

      Delete