Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Random #6

Today has been really uneventful.

And the Internet is rather slow. Okay let's look on the good side. At least I am still able to go online :D

I have this mid-term paper coming up on 24th October and an assignment which is due the same date. I feel really really stressed out right now. There's not much information which can be found online and those which I found are not credible. OMG. When did coursework become so tough? When? WHEN??

And I don't know what to study for mid-term. Actually I know but... everything is in a mad rush. T.T

I wanted to register for MQA this week. Registration opens on 15th October at some ungodly hour. I went to the Registry at 9.30 am and the quota was filled up! What kind of nonsense is this? Isn't office hour at 9 am? Or 9.30 am? =.=

Bodoh.

So now I might have to take Business elective and do Marketing. I don't know what I am getting myself into, seriously. I am scared of taking Business cos I might be alone and that means making new friends and that is tough, wei! When did making new friends become so tough? When? WHEN?

But I am glad that I am able to make more Malaysian friends. Hooray! That means being able to rojak-fy my English :D

I need to get out of my comfort zone, asap.

Good news is my uncle is bringing me to buy my new camera this weekend. My posts have been pretty picture-less lately. Will take new photos with le new camera. Can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. I am seriously dreading MQA subjects. HOW HOW HOW
    Hey I wish I could take Business electives! I wish I had more electives.. I can only choose two out of three options. What kind of choices are these la.

    New camera this weekend? =O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it's do or die. Just get it over with lah. How you know Business electives are good? I know no shit about it.

      Delete